Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blogosophy

So I am back to the blogging world, after a brief hiatus. This time again, I made a lot many resolutions. The last day of every examination season has me taking some resolutions. If only I had been so steadfast in following those very resolutions. :( Now it was .. the mids at IIM-Indore. This time again, I have underperformed.. I usually do. So, a future at the *Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP Rankers - coined by Vikrant Singh, IIM Indore, Section - B) was one of the things that led me to believe that I have no future in academics any further, not that I had till now. A little introspection made me realize, that I should quit fighting for grades, and look at the bigger picture.
So I decided to blog. (God save this earth and the blogging community in particular) I have taken a resolution to write and blog everyday. I can see many laughing.. please don't. Talking about blogging, let's try and find out why people post weblogs. Here are the top ten reasons:

Reason #1: They are utterly bored with their lives, families and most importantly themselves. They have nothing worthwhile to do, so they vent their anger at the poor keyboard.
Reason #2: When they speak, nobody listens, so they blog :)
Reason #3: They have a painful love story, maybe some tough breakup, which nobody cares to listen, but they are eager to share with every other Tom, Dick and Harry
Reason #4: They are idiotic budding writers, whose stories nobody wants to read
Reason #5: They are male/female chauvinists, but cannot declare in the open for the fear of rebuke. Make a virtual profile, and rip off the opposite sex, it is easy.. isn't it.
Reason #6: They want to mention it in their summer internship CVs. Guess what my areas of interest says!!#@#@$!!!
Reason #7: They want to impress girls
Reason #8: May be you are Amitabh Bachchan and you want to tell people that you sleep with a gun, and kill Kasab in your dreams. (WTF)
Reason #9: They do not like Barack Obama, and they want to give vent to their feelings
Reason #10: They are homosexuals, in search of partners. You never know, when you may get lucky. :)

Signing Off
Simply Loser, Simply SK

2 comments:

Sakshi said...

Nice one...
cudnt agree with u more.

And please modify #7
i do it to impress guys!

amaresh said...

Ya good...
I agree.. Jo jyada jhelte hain, they r now blogging... good for people like me... thnx blogduniya !